6. How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis to be held by Us, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
• Supplying Our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
• Replying to emails from you;
• Supplying you with emails that you have opted into – you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by selecting “Unsusbcribe” on any email you receive from Us;
• Analysing your use of Our Site to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Third parties who link to our Our Site may use third-party Cookies, as detailed below in section 13 & 14. Please refer to section 13 & 14 for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties before accepting their cookies.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
• Name & Email address is kept for 7 years, purely to maintain contact with you and where you have opted in to do so, receive Our marketing emails.
• IP Address, referring URL, Web browser type and Operating system is kept for 26 months and then deleted.
• Referring Facebook adverts using pixel based tracking to know which ad directed you to Our Site.