Business Networking in London.
Celebrating 5 Years of “Contacts and Cocktails” facilitated networking by Jo James
Make new contacts, sip cocktails and relax!
- Maybe you’ve seen posts or heard about Contacts and Cocktails already and are looking forward to joining us?
- Or you want to go networking but you find the thought of introducing yourself to potential clients quite daunting?
- Would you like a refreshing way to network where the introductions are made for you?
Great! You’re in the right place.
“It’s the most productive few hours of networking I’ve ever had,” said Vicki Baumann, Digital Printer at Alphaset
How is this networking event different?
As well as enjoying cocktails while you meet and mingle with other guests, I will facilitate the networking evening, taking any stress or worries away for you. No need for you to stand up and present. You can relax while I do the work for you.
Allow me to help find the contacts you are looking for and make the introductions for you.
Who do you need to meet to grow your business now? I’d love to help create some opportunities for you.
Whether you’re looking for a new supplier or specialist, a new client or collaborator, I can help you.
“If you struggle with working out who would benefit from meeting you, Jo will do this for you. The events are great. Networking made easy.” Cheryl Laidlaw, Website-in-a-Day.
Created by Gordon O’ Neill at Making Video Work, a regular visitor to Contacts and Cocktails. Thanks again Gordon!
During the evening
- You will get time to meet new contacts and develop your relationships with those you already know.
- You can relax and enjoy me facilitating the evening for you, as I will introduce you to the group and share your expertise.
- You’ll meet other like-minded business owners and executives who share their contacts. It’s a fun and productive evening.
“Boy, was last night fun, Jo! What a lovely crowd of people you attract. I always leave on such a high. Thank you! xxx – Claire Norwood, Property Investor and Developer.
Come and experience networking, Jo James style!
Join us in the gorgeous 5th View Cocktail Bar at 5th Floor Waterstones, Piccadilly, Central London.
on Thursday 8th August 2019 starting at 6 pm ’til 9 pm
Book your ticket here and we’ll see you soon.
What my guests are saying about Contacts and Cocktails
“Through becoming a regular attendee at Contacts and Cocktails I have been connected with some great people and organisations. Last summer, I was introduced to a company who since then I have worked on 11 projects so far! Jo James’ facilitated networking means you are guaranteed a great introduction to all the attendees. By taking the pressure off you to deliver the perfect sales pitch the event allows you to relax, sip gorgeous cocktails and meet fab people.” Wil Watts, Event Organiser www.wilwatts.events
“Thanks Jo, what a great event. It was seamless networking as you facilitated it so smoothly for us all. I met a lot of new interesting people and was able to hook a couple of them up with new contacts. I’m looking forward to attending another one soon” Jo Tocher, Wellbeing Coach www.jotocherholistics.com
I look forward to seeing you there. It’s going to be a good night! Any questions, please call me on 07968 016585 or email me email@example.com