“Contacts and Cocktails” facilitated networking by Jo James
Make new contacts, sip cocktails and relax!
Introducing this networking opportunity for you.
- Maybe you love networking and are excited to join us already?
- Or do you find the thought of introducing yourself to potential clients quite daunting?
- Would you like a refreshing way to network where the introductions are made for you?
Great! You’re in the right place.
“It’s the most productive few hours of networking I’ve ever had” said Vicki Baumann, Digital Printer at Alphaset
How is this networking event different?
As well as enjoying cocktails while you meet and mingle with other guests, I will facilitate the networking evening, taking any stress or worries away for you. No need for you to stand up and present! You can relax while I do the work for you.
Allow me to help you find the contacts you are looking for and make the introductions for you.
Who do you need to meet to grow your business now?
Whether you’re looking for a new supplier or a specialist, a new client or collaborator, this is the event for you.
Created by Gordon O’ Neill at Making Video Work, a regular visitor to Contacts and Cocktails. Thanks again Gordon!
During the evening
- You will get time to meet new contacts and develop your relationships with those you already know.
- You can relax and enjoy me facilitating the evening for you, as I will introduce you to the group and share your expertise.
- You’ll meet other like minded business owners and executives who share their contacts. It’s a fun and productive evening.
Come and experience networking, Jo James style!
Join us in the gorgeous 5th View Cocktail Bar at 5th Floor Waterstones, Piccadilly, Central London.
on Thursday 13th July 2017 starting at 6pm ’til 9pm
What my guests are saying about Contacts and Cocktails
“Through becoming a regular attendee at Contacts and Cocktails I have been connected with some great people and organisations. Last summer, I was introduced to a company who since then I have worked on 11 projects so far! Jo James’s facilitated networking means you are guaranteed a great introduction to all the attendees. By taking the pressure off you to deliver the perfect sales pitch the event allows you to relax, sip gorgeous cocktails and meet fab people.” Wil Watts, Event Organiser www.wilwatts.events
“Thanks Jo. What a great event. I met a lot of new interesting people and was able to hook a couple of them up with new contacts. It was seamless networking as you facilitated it so smoothly for us all. Looking forward to attending another one soon” Jo Tocher Harley Street Practitioner www.jotocherholistics.com
I look forward to seeing you there. It’s going to be a good night! Any questions, please call me on 07968 016585 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org